Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update on Bubba

So, as all of you know - hopefully - "Bubba" is not the name of my new baby, but since hubby is anti, and so am I for some part, of identifying factors on the internet, "Bubba" for all intensive purposes is his blog name. So, in case any of you are trying to keep track, my three kids on my blog or facebook will lovingly be referred to as Buddy, Missy, and Bubba. Those, for the most part, are my nicknames for them, their Dad has others, but those are the ones I like.

Here are some pretty up to date pictures of Bubba, these were taken at 3 months of age and he'll be 4 months on November 2nd. But, this is what I got right now and will hopefully fill any cravings for pictures that his Great-Grandmothers have :)
 a little blurry, but still a cute pic - every time he sticks out his tongue, his sister tattles on him because she gets in trouble for sticking out her tongue, at least she does now because she got a little too comfortable doing it and thinks it's funny - she even tattles on me when I stick my tongue out a little when I'm chewing gum and go to blow a bubble!

see what I mean with sticking the tongue out!? :)



 she loves to pose for pics, especially when I'm trying to take pics of Bubba and he's getting ALL the attention



 Bud attached a soft rattle to Bubba's arm, one that is meant to velcro around the arm on the baby carrier.
Hopefully this shirt will help influence Bubba as to what university to attend :)