Saturday, August 13, 2011

Well, we sold the truck...

So, after much thought, consideration, and prayer we decided to sell the truck and listed it at the beginning of the summer and after much prayer and fasting, thankfully sold it yesterday.

Of course the kids are sad about selling the truck - they talk about it as if we are selling their very favorite toy or pet, so before my DH took the truck to the new owner we went out to take pictures of the kids in the truck and for them to say "good-bye" to a great truck that we all will miss... especially Grandpa Day.


 Look at that face! What is it that hubby always says to me?... "Femal drivers, no survivors" I might believe it with the look she has in her eyes...
 I guess he was RIGHT!



 If you can't tell.... they all had so much FUN taking these pictures! I love that they all instinctively screamed and kicked their legs while I was taking the pictures, as if they were ACTUALLY riding on the hood of the truck.

 This is the BEST because Bubba is waving good-bye to his beloved brother and sister.
 Look at my little man - growing too fast
What a crew! The ironic thing is that Buddy was Bubba's age when we bought the truck!

So, we'll see how long the kids keep asking about when the truck is coming back, they don't seem to understand the concept of "selling". Even though Buddy said he wants us to get another black truck and Missy said she wants a white one, I'm surprised she didn't say pink with sparkles - which is the color she usually picks!